BWs??? Should we just give up on it????

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My temp has been reading 92 degrees day and night for the last week??? obviously the dev isn't doing anything about it which says a lot since this is a PAID app!! I had switched to WB elite and it is FAR better weather app but since I changed roms it won't work anymore?? So, I tried to go back to BWs and guess what........ 92 DEGRESS?????

Should I just give up???

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Mine works fine....I would say it's the weather station the app is getting the information from. Nothing the Developer can do.....

lockman

Reaction score
Mine was acting up again this morning. Said I was still in Aberdeen, which is 35 miles north. Hadn't been there in 12 hours. Fine now. Assuming google's weather is to blame like before, not BW.

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If google is the problem, then it looks like the dev should update the app to get the weather from somewhere else? the news and weather widget is dead on..... maybe he should get it from the weather channel??

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Does anybody know if there is a skin that just has the clock? thats the only reason I use it anyway....

proof

Reaction score
I got tired of mine being wrong so I just went outside to see what the weather was like.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My temp has been reading 92 degrees day and night for the last week??? obviously the dev isn't doing anything about it which says a lot since this is a PAID app!! I had switched to WB elite and it is FAR better weather app but since I changed roms it won't work anymore?? So, I tried to go back to BWs and guess what........ 92 DEGRESS?????

Should I just give up???

Just curious, what frequency do you have set to update the temp? Also, try some zip codes that are near, but not the same as, where you are located.

Riddick

Reaction score
Mine works fine....I would say it's the weather station the app is getting the information from. Nothing the Developer can do.....

Why are you trying to shift the blame? The developer chooses where to pull the weather from, so it IS the devs fault.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

Why are you trying to shift the blame? The developer chooses where to pull the weather from, so it IS the devs fault.

So the Dev is suppose to keep up with the thousands of weather stations across the US....:icon_rolleyes:

cloudstrife05

Reaction score

Should I just give up???

I, like many others was having problems with the Temp. being stuck for BW and W&TW. Mine lasted a couple of days but is now working, (both apps.) with no problem.
I live in MD so not sure what going on with your phone.

mad3963

Reaction score
I have seen numerous other complaints about this issue. I had not experienced it until I installed Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme 3.5.0. It had worked on other versions of UDFX and I was running CyanogenMod 6.0.0 RC1 immediately prior to UDFX 3.5.0. Did a nandroid restore back to my CM6.0.0RC1 setup and the issue went away. Seems to me, based on my experience and other comments I have seen, that it could be a ROM related issue.

JP 5.56

Reaction score
As of 10 minutes ago, my time now seems to be stuck in BW.