Buzz Launcher with HomePack Buzz Home Screen Sharing Service

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
xTXPSCTs6WyR-SGoMc9ZGZBxQOUGkNPJKjn2wFslo-IQ-M3OJKc3IILekbhn-_k41w=w705

Do you spend countless hours scouring forums, twitter and websites like MyColorScreen searching for the perfect home screen setup? Look no further. Buzz Launcher is a home screen replacement app with an awesome new concept. They take the best home screen setups from the web and provide those in a quick and easy to grab format. You can choose from the home screens available and apply them to your phone instantly. You can also share your own custom Home screen by uploading it to the HomePack Buzz service.

nRM8-PJIBszD1KnlDjSn06NU1YfN99Ed-SxpjKKDGpMysQDx_IzMMu0dkqSDyu_sOCoS=h230
XrdoPWqUDjugt9BIxD8_HlLMJhPtMJxbdugTQrszqLW2Euwarymwrj9SzytOKPDVcRc=h230
mnLTOCduefO3URmEskj0ClZP_fT-yTfCnYzpjKDuyNQiOH-RPDvOTBfhGc39DmXBy9HI=h230

There are over 300 home screen packs to choose from each with wallpapers custom app icons and custom theming. It only takes 5 seconds to apply the home screen to your device once it is downloaded. You can also create your own home screen with various decorating features like "Multi-wallpapers" and "My Icons". There are also unique widgets for clock, date, batter, and you have the option to create your own widgets.

The HomePack Buzz Home Screen Sharing Service reminds me a bit of the theme manager. It provides so many options each of which you can apply on the fly. This has to be one of the easiest way to try different looks for your Android device.

Via Google Play

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is the Droid [app] I've been looking for!

Really, I see home screens that look so awesome, but I have neither the time, nor the skill (or time to develop the skill) to create similar concepts. Well done.+

edit: Most of these homescreens are the screens showcased here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...dissected-screenshot-sunday-requirements.html

So did they create the screens themselves, or did they just get them from elsewhere????

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
hmm may have to give it a try.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Older phones need not apply:

[h=3]This app is incompatible with all of your devices.[/h]

Asus 300
This item is not compatible with your device.

Dinc2
This item is not compatible with your devic