Buzz Droid tomorrow at Noon!

Zig8

Reaction score
Why Wait?

If a Buzz last 24 hours why wait till noon? Cant you post your Droid Buzz now? I must be missing something on the timing thing....

mach330

Reaction score
stupid question as i noticed everyone is added by default. if you unfollow someone, does that mean they unfollow you too? or just one way? some people already followed me, but i want to disable that. i wasn't sure if unfollowing them will do that or just one way.

OP
I

iPirate

Reaction score
If a Buzz last 24 hours why wait till noon? Cant you post your Droid Buzz now? I must be missing something on the timing thing....
If we all do it at once then there is a better chance to see others. Plus we can let it last until Saturday at noon :)

Zig8

Reaction score
If we all do it at once then there is a better chance to see others. Plus we can let it last until Saturday at noon :)
I cant wait,... Im doing it now!:icon_ banana:
It keep trying to add a S to droid.... Droids???

Last edited:
OP
I

iPirate

Reaction score
If possible add a picture! I have only seen a handful of pictures in the past few days.

OP
I

iPirate

Reaction score
Bump to make sure people remember!

jamko101

Reaction score
pumped

Great idea guys, just added to my calendar and awaiting to see the buzz's tomorrow... The whole buzzing thing is incredibly fun, i dunno why lol! Give a shout to a buzz coming from Lake Tapps, WA if you're in the area!

OP
I

iPirate

Reaction score
Reminder to buzz today at noon, wherever you are when it is noon buzz at least "DROID" you can add "DF DROID" or whatever you like but make sure people know about the Droid users!
:)

:motdroidvert:

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I didn't forget!!

You will see at least 1 buzz from Kentucky outta me!! ;)

m3kilpat

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Buzzes sent from my computer show the location on google maps, or does that only happen when using a phone with GPS? I know you can set Google to get your current location based off of your IP, but I don't think I want people to know where I am everytime I say something...