Buying HTC Droid Incredible phones from China

ajrolle

Reaction score
Has anyone ever bought any HTC Droid Incredible (or any other smartphones, for that matter) from China? If have done this before and have been satisfied with the vendor, please let me know which vendor you used.

OP
A

ajrolle

Reaction score
Buying Droid Incredible from China

Thanks for the feedback so far -- definitely appreciated! Is there an online retailer/wholesaler from which I can purchase HTC phones (unlocked) at really good prices?

vedwed

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback so far -- definitely appreciated! Is there an online retailer/wholesaler from which I can purchase HTC phones (unlocked) at really good prices?

If you are looking for the Incredible, there is no Unlocked, as they are CDMA phones, GSM phones are what can be "unlocked" to use any carrier that uses SIM cards. Wirefly is not bad, but to get em cheap most require 2 yr activations, else you pay retail price.

Usually CDMA carriers do not like to activate another carriers phones in their system, but Metro PCS will do this, as will some of the smaller companies. Metro sucks to be honest, and 9/10 times you will not have full functionality of your phone, unless you have it flashed by someone who knows what they are doing, and that usually comes with a hefty price tag.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
If your looking to throw money away, I'll give you my payapl... :D

Bad Idea Buying from there IMHO.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I would wait, bad luck have it you get ripped off.

cpjr

Reaction score
If you could actually get real OEM phones like the incredible from HK or China cheap, everyone would be buying them like that.

You cant.

Fault

Reaction score
Ive bought things from china. They are normally counterfit or defective. I would recommend against it

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
You won't be buying the Incredible at some great low price. Buy an older phone if you're trying to save money.