Buying an Iphone 4 today..

bje1982

Reaction score
I will be buying the Iphone today. No I do not like the Iphone in fact I despise it.

Why am I buying it you ask?

Well I want to use it as a comparison tool in my store to show people how much better the Android OS is!!!!!!

I am very serious dancedroid

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Don't cross the streams.

Like ghostbusters.... you crossing the streams is bad.

Iphone/Android.... must stay apart. LOL

J/k.

Interesting approach!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now when I first read this post I knew right away that something had to have been up, because I know the OP from his postings.;)

Sounds like a worthwhile investment. Good luck.

markwebb

Reaction score
I will be buying the Iphone today. No I do not like the Iphone in fact I despise it.

Well I want to use it as a comparison tool in my store to show people how much better the Android OS is!!!!!!

And make sure you get that free "bumper". :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey, since they are offering a 30 day money back guarantee why don't you just keep it for the 30 days and return it. No restocking charge, and they let you off of AT&T's contract.

markwebb

Reaction score
Hey, since they are offering a 30 day money back guarantee why don't you just keep it for the 30 days and return it. No restocking charge, and they let you off of AT&T's contract.

Good idea! I might try it for the H*** of it! I want to see what I am missing..or not missing. LOL

It isn't 100% though and appears to be "standard":

For the 30-day, risk-free trial, if you are not completely satisfied you can return your undamaged phone for a refund in the first 30-days and pay only for airtime and usage charges; prorated monthly service charges apply.

wricks

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Good idea! I might try it for the H*** of it! I want to see what I am missing..or not missing. LOL

Just don't turn out like this......

WARNING...not kid or work friendly....

Which is why the video was removed.......

markwebb

Reaction score

Just don't turn out like this......

Never! Actually, I tried out a co-workers new Iphone4 the other day. Nice phone (let's face it [and I am not starting a flame war here], the Iphone does have a gorgeous interface) but I still prefer my Droid and its power. Besides, he didn't know anything about the antenna problem. I gently told him he had to hold his phone a certain way.:)

Reaction score
Just as long as we don't get a hybrid from them mating similar to the gene splicing of the Alien and Predator in AVP:R lol

erikfig

Reaction score

Make sure to offer them the Antenna Hand for the signal issue...:icon_ banana:

OP
bje1982

bje1982

Reaction score
Hey whatever the initial investment will be I bet itll give me a ROI of at least %1000 on that one haahaa :icon_ banana:

Breezer23

Reaction score

It isn't 100% though and appears to be "standard":

For the 30-day, risk-free trial, if you are not completely satisfied you can return your undamaged phone for a refund in the first 30-days and pay only for airtime and usage charges; prorated monthly service charges apply.

Apple WILL NOT refund apps. I've been on the phone for hours with them trying to get mine refunded. I used the 30 day money back gaurantee (DroidX now).

My recommendation is if you buy apps use an American Express. They'll revoke the funds for no reason haha.
-Travis

MrC1122

Reaction score
Disclaimer:
Side effects of taking my advice may cause some or all of the following: loss of self esteem, loss of friends, weight gain, hair loss, gas, nausea, vomiting, uncontrollable muscle movements that may become permanent, hearing loss, vision loss and/or a damaged phone. Your mileage will vary.

@wricks, as larry the cable guy would say...

"now that's funny stuff right there...i don't care who you are"