1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Buying a new battery - need advice please

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by JOx, Sep 22, 2011.

1. JOx

JOx New Member

So it turns out my Droid X battery is dead, woke up after a wedding with my battery out and my phone wouldn't turn on. Turns out today one of the people at my table (im a server) had a droid X and i asked him if he would put his battery in my phone and see if it boots up to determine the culprit. Turns out it did and I figured that was the problem. So that brings me to my point, I am not going to buy one through Verizon because it's almost 40 bucks. I found a few sites and was wondering if any of you could tell me how legit they are? Seems like an extremely cheap price for a phone battery and it kind of made me nervous.

http://www.focalprice.com/MB377B/High_Grade_37V_1500mAh_Motorola_BH5X_Lithiumion_Battery_for_Motorola_Droid_A955_Black.html

http://www.all4cellular.com/motorola-bh5x-battery.html

o
    r should I just go through amazon? The prices are all very neglible as they are all very close, I just want the battery asap and for the lowest price. Would any of you buy from these sites or should I just go the safe route through amazon?

Thanks.
  2. NoBloatware

NoBloatware New Member

I recommend that you get the battery through Verizon because I've read many complaints from people who didn't. Is $40 really that big of a deal for something that you're going to use every day? If you don't follow my advice then all I can say is I hope you don't get shafted. Who knows, it might work out.

Also, maybe consider the extended battery.
  3. untoothedyouth

untoothedyouth New Member

Got mine through Amazon for just over $8.00 WITH shipping! ! Works great and lasts a tad bit longer than the one that came with the phone which is now over a year old. And its the EXACT same battery btw.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  4. mcatdtDroid

mcatdtDroid New Member

Amazon.com
    I got a spare battery for 4$ and a standalone charger for 4$ and a case for 2$... 5$ s+h

I did the same thing when i had my droid 2.

Sent from my DROID X while driving.....thankyou tapatalk
Search tags for this page
cost of new android battery
droid battery cost
droid x battery price

droid x battery replacement

how much does a droid 2 battery cost
how much does a droid battery cost

how much does a droid x battery cost

how much does a verizon battery for a droud x cost
how much does an android battery cost
how much is a battery for a droid x