Buying a Maxx

paulhusker

Reaction score
Just as an aside here, wifey and I went in to Verizon today to buy/upgrade two new Razr Maxx's. Of course, we had to order them cuz the store was all out. But to our amazement, the deal was, BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE! Now, you informed folks might have already heard of this deal, but we hadn't, and were all prepared to fork over $600 or so bucks. Our total outlay was $424.72.

We had a $30 credit on our account (haven't a clue where that came from, but we don't ask...), bought one OtterBox phone case for mine (my phones take a LOT of abuse!), wifey got a standard case for hers, and we got a three-pack of screen protectors.[quote

We have to wait until next weekend to pick them up (DRAT!).

$424.72! I'm jazzed to say the least. :icon_ lala:

We're in Carson City, NV, if that makes any difference!!!
:blink::blink::blink:

THATS TOO MUCH!!!!!

i called in and got my two razr maxxs for$ 268 check the VZw website!!!! 249 bogo on linef if you have two lines available for upgrade!!!!!!!

I posted this question elsewhere and just noticed you talking about it...can you get the BOGO Free for two separate lines as long as they're eligible for upgrade. I'm getting differing answers from Corporate Store & VZW Customer Service.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Yes, you can get the BOGO Razr (Including Razr Maxx), but you have to have two eligible upgrades. I just went into a couple different verizon stores with one eligible upgrade and another eligible upgrade on march 3rd and was told by both stores I couldn't take advantage bc I needed at least two eligible upgrades.

Sent from my AT100 using DroidForums

paulhusker

Reaction score
So, where is the cheapest place to buy a Maxx. I see Wirefly has a renewal price of $229