Buyers Remorse?

npro1464

Reaction score
I've been scrolling through the forum and it seems a lot of people here have buyers remorse of their Thunderbolt. Why? We knew dual core super phones were coming out, so why does it surprise you to see a Bionic, a revamped TB, and a super super Nexus 4G phone out now? I know the phone has had its fair share of bugs and problems but most of which are helped out by rooting and flashing a ROM and new radio. Plus the dev community is tremendous! I can't wait for the ICS ROMs to come, and whatever new things HTC puts out.

I'm willing to bet that this phone ages better then most others. I bet D1 users were annoyed when the Eris came out, but which phone had the better run? And when we're up for contract renewal, imagine what will be available to us?

This threads just been BAMFed!

MrKleen

Reaction score
I do not have buyers remorse with my Thunderbolt. I have had a great deal of fun with it!

I'm sure I will miss it for a few minutes when I get my new Galaxy Nexus later this month.

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
The Bionic is BA but I'm glad I have a phone with an unlocked bootloader, LTE, SVDO, and massive dev support.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Chukee

Reaction score
Just curious. What have changed over the few months that I can't do with my tb that a dual core phone can do? I can make calls...I can surf the net....get emails....get txts.....all my apps work with no lag. No bugs at least on my phone. I have to say though I did have buyer remorse when I bought the motorola OG droid. I had static in that phone that really irritated me when I made calls. It's sad that Motorola phones are still having this issue.

Lenagainster

Reaction score
It's a shame that the typical contract is two years and new and better phones come out every few months. Those who want the latest and greatest will never be satisfied.

armeddroid

Reaction score
I'm not having buyers remorse because i think the Tbolt is a great phone. It just had more issues out the box vs other phones. Plus, I'm seeing reports across the boards that all the latest phones are having issues. Excluding the Prime and Razr, all phones including the iPhone4S are going through several problems. I too believe that this phone has still plenty of life in it. Some people lose focus with what they have cause the rate that smartphones are dropping and with all the hype and proclaiming their phones will be the G.O.A.T. can cause anyone to have buyers remorse. Thas the nature of the beast in respect to smartphones. I'm enjoying the Tbolt. Up till today when people see me using my non rooted TBolt, with custom launchers, icons, screen transitions, resized widgets, voice to text etc; I still get loads of compliments.. and when I root it, even better. But smartphones are not really about impressing people.. but for a phone that caters to your personal needs and to impress people is nothing but bigotry and to have bragging rights which really is irrelevant.

Sherry

Reaction score
I'm not having buyers remorse because i think the Tbolt is a great phone. It just had more issues out the box vs other phones. Plus, I'm seeing reports across the boards that all the latest phones are having issues. Excluding the Prime and Razr, all phones including the iPhone4S are going through several problems. I too believe that this phone has still plenty of life in it. Some people lose focus with what they have cause the rate that smartphones are dropping and with all the hype and proclaiming their phones will be the G.O.A.T. can cause anyone to have buyers remorse. Thas the nature of the beast in respect to smartphones. I'm enjoying the Tbolt. Up till today when people see me using my non rooted TBolt, with custom launchers, icons, screen transitions, resized widgets, voice to text etc; I still get loads of compliments.. and when I root it, even better. But smartphones are not really about impressing people.. but for a phone that caters to your personal needs and to impress people is nothing but bigotry and to have bragging rights which really is irrelevant.

Could not have said it better! I love my Thunderbolt!!!

Javaknight

Reaction score
I love my Thunderbolt! I was without power all week so the wifi hotspot came in handy! not to mention that the Thunderbolt is the only Verizon phone to allow simultaneous voice and data on 3G!!!

Kittysback

Reaction score
So far still no buyers remorse for me. Happy with my phone. Will hopefully be happier tomorrow when I get my Rezound battery for it.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It's a shame that the typical contract is two years and new and better phones come out every few months. Those who want the latest and greatest will never be satisfied.

That's with all technology. I'm stuck with a D2 until April.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

kookk

Reaction score
I don't have much buyers remorse. It gets the job done.just done. No issues.

I'm just getting tired of android. Time for something new. Either ios or wp7 for me. I'd like a change

Sent from my cyanobolt

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yup, Im going to have to c&p a link to this thread in another post.