Buy one?

Chelsea11

Reaction score
I'm really bored with my Droid, and I want a fascinate! If you have one do you like it? Some cons n pros? And does anyone know where I can buy a cheap one with out a contract or upgrade?

Thank you!

King lui

Reaction score
In my opinion its the best android phone out, even if there isn't a froyo update yet.

Sent from my Fascinate

Reaction score
I think that there are a lot of folks who will sell a Fascinate cheaply because FROYO has been denied to us, but...this is a pretty sweet phone. I still think that an iPhone would be great, but I like the customizable interface of Android, the widgets, the 4" screen and how this phone feels in my hand. This is a great phone and FROYO ("if" we get it) will only make it faster. I have Launcher Pro with Fancy Widgets and there really is no substitute. Gorgeous screen and great interface...

OP
C

Chelsea11

Reaction score
I really do want to get one! But I paid 356 for my Droid last year, and liked it at first and now I'm bored with it already! I don't want to pay a high price again for another smart phone and end up not liking it! And Verizon has them preowned, which is fine with me, for only 50 but that's a 2 year contract and I really don't want to upgrade! So I've been look for a cheap buy. And just wanted to know what user really thought about the phone.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

M

Mwsr

I wouldn't recommended it I'm waiting on the thunderbolt to get rid of mine.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

lxJGTxl

Reaction score
I would definanly recommended it. I would recommend the fascinate and the X. My girlfriend has the X and I really like her phone to. People are haters on the fascinate because of the one reason that Samsung sucks at customer support and is still lagging on the 2.2 froyo update. But the update should be coming soon. But if I were you, I'd just wait till the thunderbolt comes out and wait to see the reviews on it. But most likely the battery on the thunderbolt will be crap like all the other HTC phones

Sent from my Fascinating Galaxy S

Ryanb420

Reaction score
This phone I have to say is a love hate relationship love it because it can really do anything and hate the small glitches it sometimes has.I'm on my third fascinate phone due to problems and if I didn't love this phone more than I hate it I would probably think of getting something else

MKKH10

Reaction score
I can't wait to get rid of mine! I've had 4 replacements. Not worth the trouble To me.

stewart0324

Reaction score
Being completely honest 2.2 update or not I love this phone I wouldn't trade it for any phone. Granted a 2.2 update would be nice but this phone is great without it.

Sent from my SCH-I500

GDP

Reaction score
I've played around with all of the recent android phones from verizon and the Fascinate is my favorite. It's the perfect size and it's very fast with a good camera and excellent screen. One downside is the lack of any sort of useful updates. Even with android 2.1 it is a great phone