button on the back?

ujelly

Reaction score
Normally I would of thought nothing of this rubber circle below the kickstand, but for some reason there is a hole in all the cases for it, I don't want to press it--but what is it?

mkjellgren

Reaction score
Can't confirm anything but it may have something to do with the antenna.

Sent from my ADR6400L

funkyb

Reaction score
Divide by zero override, lol.

- Powered by 1.21 Gigawatts of Android

evereddie

Reaction score
Saw it on a commercial. Go outside and push the button. Watch your neighbor's garage door open. Pretty cool.

tu3218

Reaction score
pretty sure that's the cover for an external antenna connection. Not gonna take it out to find out tho...

I was thinking it was part of the dual microphones and the noise cancellation. Just a guess but that was my thinking when I saw it. Reason being its exposed.

neoflex

Reaction score
I'm hoping someone chimes in and says it the anti battery draining button. Press it and Voila! You get normal battery life from the Thunderbolt.:icon_ banana:

mkjellgren

Reaction score
I'm hoping someone chimes in and says it the anti battery draining button. Press it and Voila! You get normal battery life from the Thunderbolt.:icon_ banana:

I think that's it!!! Pressing that button was one of the first things I did when I got my bolt and battery life has yet to cause me any problems...lol

Sent from my ADR6400L

slinky

Reaction score
If you have a button then your Thunderbolt is a male.

stuigi

Reaction score

Its probably a rubber cap covering a screw that helps disassemble the phone or remove the screen