Business Expense app recommendation sought

TomP10

Reaction score
I am a long-time time Palm Pilot user who just recently made the switch to Android Droid. It was very easy to make the switch -- thanks to Companion Link.

One app I definitely need to get is something I can record my business expenses (e.g., cabs, plane, train, etc.) and then produce expense reports that I can submit to my clients for reimbursement.

On the Palm I used "Expens-n-Go". It had a desktop application that was a companion to the handheld app that produced a very nice formatted print-out report. It was very convenient.

Any recommendation for what I can use for the Android (my desktop is a Vista PC)?

I appreciate this website. I have learned a lot reading it over the past month.

- Tom

reggin

Reaction score
I couldn't find a good app in the market (maybe I didn't look long enough) but here's what I'd do in the mean time. Buy Documents to go from DataViz and get a good expense report designed in Excel or OpenOffice Spreadsheet and keep a blank copy on the SD card. When you need to use it, open a copy with a file manager like Astro File Manager, fill it out and send it to yourself in an e-mail. When you get to your PC open it, finalize it, and print or e-mail to whomever needs it. If it's not needed to finalize and print on PC, just send directly to customer via e-mail.