1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bump charge.

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt Battery Discussions' started by neoterixx64, Apr 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neoterixx64

neoterixx64 New Member

Assuming bump charging does work do you have to go through the whole process everytime or just one? (process=charge to green with phone on, power off charge to green, power on and charge for 1 hour).

Thanks
  2. geoff5093

geoff5093 New Member

I'm not sure if this is an actual bump charge, but what I do is at night I charge my phone, I wake up, reboot the phone, then it charges for a bit more and I unplug it and go to work. I always like to reboot my phone anyways.
  3. msokad

msokad New Member

I did the bump charge on my TB 2 nights ago. The phone lasted for close to 20 hours with texting, light web surfing, Facebook, hourly email. I kept the Bluetooth off (unless driving) and Wi-Fi active. I definitely saw a major increase in battery life. :icon_ banana:

I tried the same bump procedure on my wife’s phone and the battery was drained overnight.:icon_evil: I heard some people need run the bump charge several times to be successful.

4. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

does a bump charge work?

razr bump charging

s4 charging best bump charge

thunderbolt battery bump charge