Built in screenshot function?

hoppermi

Reaction score
there is nothing wrong with led just go to call settings click on trackball color or led color or what ever it says and change it do the same with mms

The Trackball settings were removed. Only in MMS now. Hopefully a fix is coming in the this weeks update.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Yeah Jamezelle said they removed it from the Milestone build for some reason. I don't worry about it too much .11.26.1 is the best MIUI yet. Since there's an app to get the LED working I wouldn't let that hold you back. I think the 3g signal is better than previous builds too, at least for me.

Reaction score
Which Folder do the saves default to? When I hold down menu and press the down volume I get a camera shutter sound but then go to the gallery and the SS isnt there. Still on 11.19 v1.2 if that makes any difference.

hoppermi

Reaction score
Which Folder do the saves default to? When I hold down menu and press the down volume I get a camera shutter sound but then go to the gallery and the SS isnt there. Still on 11.19 v1.2 if that makes any difference.

They are in the MIUI folder. I had to reboot to see them in the gallery.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Reaction score

They are in the MIUI folder. I had to reboot to see them in the gallery.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Worked like a charm, the colors are dead on with no distortion, thanks.