Built-In Exchange / Built-In Mail App

SBacklin

Reaction score
I have my exchange setup. It works...to a point. It doesn't always sync right away after changes are made. New mail is set to push. It doesn't appear to be very stable. I'm not sure if its the program or what. I did try the Touchdown app but, I haven't decided if I like that one or not.

Has anyone else had any issues with this phone and Exchange?

In Touchdown, what is the maximum number of days you can sync? There is no "all" option.

Is there any other VERY GOOD mail apps for this?

OP
S

SBacklin

Reaction score
Does anyone use the built in mail app with an Exchange account?

noles200

Reaction score
I like the exchange mail app but have it set to sync every 15 minutes (to try and save on battery) so I don't know about it pushing quickly. Have had no issues. Love the widget that lets you flick up or down to scroll thru email.

karoded

Reaction score
I use Exchange and haven't had troubles with email....I typically refresh when I want to check messages. Calendar Sync is another story but that is being discussed in another thread

OP
S

SBacklin

Reaction score
Well, I tried wiping my phone and re-doing everything. It still acts the same. Changes aren't always synced. New mail isn't always pushed even though its set to Push. Touchdown didn't work well for me. What is the issue?

[email protected]

Reaction score
I am still looking for the Default Mail App for Exchange. THe GMail app is there on my phone but not the default mail one.

Any help is appreciated