Built In Apps - Wireless Tethering

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
From Settings > UD > Built-In Apps.. Facebook installed, altho I don't see any difference between the market version and UD's pre-installed version. But Wireless Tethering App, I'm not seeing anywhere that shows it installed correctly. The wireless and network settings tab has airplane mode (turn off comms), wifi (turn it on), wifi setings (set-up/manage), bluetooth, bluetooth settings, tethering (via USB), VPN, and mobile networks. Am I missing something? I also tried installing Barnacle Wifi Tether and Wireless Tether fromt eh market, so such luck on either apps. Am I doing something wrong, or is there another app I can download that gives me wifi tethering?

I'm on a Moto Droid with UD 8.0 FRG22D with stock kernel (2.6.32.9-g103d848 that installed with UD 8.0)

OP
bazar6

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Sooo nevermind, now its working. Don't know if installing ChevyNo1s kernel did it, or using the app I downloaded from the market (Wireless Tether) [or if that app was actually the one that was installed. Either way, its working, but I can't delete this thread, so no worries y'all. Thanks!