Built Droid Tough

OP
R

roflcopters

Reaction score
There's more to it than just what's there. Given, I was going 35 MPH. Need a new windshield, bottom fairing, top fairing, tach cluster, wiring work. The left exhaust is bent, the shifter and left foot peg are bent, all the metal work that holds the fairing on is bent. And that's just what I see. I hope, HOPE everything mechanical is ok.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry bout the bike man, totally sucks... hopefully it still works. Great news for your droid though, It'd suck to have two broken babies in the same day :(

dafischman

Reaction score
Glad to hear your alright and that the droid survived as well. I'm jealous that your even able to ride right now, my R6 is in on stands in the garage for the winter. We've been having some warm weather the past couple days which means we've seen 32-33 degree weather...

OP
R

roflcopters

Reaction score
Glad to hear your alright and that the droid survived as well. I'm jealous that your even able to ride right now, my R6 is in on stands in the garage for the winter. We've been having some warm weather the past couple days which means we've seen 32-33 degree weather...

I was glad I could ride too...we had a bit of cold weather a few weeks ago, in the low 20's and 30's, but now it's sitting in the mid 60's. Now all that is gone :(

R E M Y

Reaction score
Lol well I was on the bus today & my son threw my droid all the way to the front of the bus... no scratches , nicks no damage what so ever thank god =)

dafischman

Reaction score
Hopefully you'll be back up and riding in no time. I laid my bike down a couple summers and it took me about 2 weeks once I got Insurance money to get all the parts and put it back together. Good luck!

OP
R

roflcopters

Reaction score
Thanks again guys. I'm kind of in a dilemma, because I didn't pay that much for this bike to begin with, and from what I priced online the replacements are gonna run close to the total cost.

chaspaw

Reaction score
If the cost to repair the bike are close to what you paid for for it might be time to consider replacing the bike with a new one. The bike market is in favor of the buyer lately.