Build Quality

Arodnum1

Reaction score
Don't worry, I only shoot paper and metal! :biggrin:

Woah!! With a 10mm??? Can I has moneys? :) I can hear myself squeek buying .40s and 9mm, and I never shoot the GAP, actually, best I've ever heard the GAP described "the solution to a problem that has never existed"

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Woah!! With a 10mm??? Can I has moneys? :) I can hear myself squeek buying .40s and 9mm, and I never shoot the GAP, actually, best I've ever heard the GAP described "the solution to a problem that has never existed"

When ever my mechanic fixes my car he wants me to take him shooting (and pay for everything) to cover his bill. Not a bad arrangement!

Arodnum1

Reaction score
When ever my mechanic fixes my car he wants me to take him shooting (and pay for everything) to cover his bill. Not a bad arrangement!
win win right? Can't hardly beat that!!

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Just purchased a second phone and yes its the nexus... I'm enjoying this phone as I am my razr... But I can't help but give my 2 cents worth of mind on people comparing build quality of phones today.... It's crazy yes some phones feel and are made better but come on people... What do you want titanium body and diamond dust screen... Sounds awesome but would you be willing to shell out the Benjamin's... My point is Glock pistol's are made from polymer which is a plastic and it takes one heck of a beating and holds up as good as its Aluminum and steel partners... Im content with the way my Nexus is built as I am my plastic 40 S&W

I work in a machine shop as a daily job job for the last 10yrs. I get what ur saying about the phones but comparing a plastic anything to a metal anything is like saying u want all ur crap made in china. When u work n a metal shop u begin to hate plastic and everything u will come into contact with that shoulda been made out of metal. Yeah don't get me wrong, glock is as good as any but plastic doesn't replace metal, never has and never will. Its the form of cheap is the only reason. Look at cars today, definitely ain't made like they were use to. Yeah their nice but they don't last. I thank that's the whole argument here. Plastic is a cheap substitute but eventually it will break. I agree with ur post tho, just using it as an example. No one wants to fork Benjamin's out these days.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

hydro556

Reaction score
As a Glock 20 wanter, I agree, this thing is plenty well built! I read about how people checked it out and didn't get it because if felt cheap? Are ya going to use it as a hockey puck?

10mm huh?

One of the few Glocks I havent owned. But yes, I agree, the GNex is very well put together.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Is this thread about guns or the Nexus?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Last and final gentlemen. We do have an OT area for all the gun talk and I will surely join you there :)

wolstonc

Reaction score
Dropped my nexus the first time. I was sitting in class and checked the time. It fell 2 feet or so onto carpet. No damage, but the back panel came detached, although not completely. Just snapped it back on. I blame the Verizon branding on it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

hydro556

Reaction score
Last and final gentlemen. We do have an OT area for all the gun talk and I will surely join you there :)

Copy, fair enough. Thanks for the alternative, that ir perfectly reasonable. I think my Nexus has build quality as good as any device I have owned.