Bugs Thread

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
Bugs in this release? This thread will help others and the developer of known issues.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Adding shortcut to home screen gives me force close

Sent from the shadows of Kuro

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score
I've been having a bug with the last couple releases. The SMS time stamp is wrong in the conversation list, but its right in the message view. It's 5 hours off.

Anathema

Reaction score
I've been having a bug with the last couple releases. The SMS time stamp is wrong in the conversation list, but its right in the message view. It's 5 hours off.

Same here with 12.11 and the previous version.

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score

Same here with 12.11 and the previous version.

I have been looking at MIUI-Dev.com and this issue seems to be affecting all ports of the ROM. So it's a MIUI issue, not a Droid-specific issue.

MachineGun

Reaction score
Contact Ringtones

I used to be able to customize each contact ringtone. Now I either can't do it or cannot figure it out. Any suggestions?

publicanimal

Reaction score
Not all apps are available in the Market. If this can be fixed by pushing a different version of the Market or Vending.apk, let me know. Until then I'm back on 12.3.2. Also, bizarre sync button artifact overlay in Calendar app as mentioned in another thread.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
is anyone else having trouble adding shortcuts that work to the desktop?

Someone without a theme. I want to see if it is theme related.

mikecolorama

Reaction score
i don't know if this has been mentioned, but i can't get the LED notifications to work with email or gmail. it does work for sms/mms, though.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i don't know if this has been mentioned, but i can't get the LED notifications to work with email or gmail. it does work for sms/mms, though.

settings/system/trackball/change color...some dont work due to hardware limitations on droid1

mke236

Reaction score
I also can't add shortcuts to desktop. very annoying. MIUI music keeps FC on me. this was not an issue in last version

CageU

Reaction score
Same here on the shortcuts. FC when I try to add a contact shortcut or direct dial. I can add some things like a shortcut to my email accounts but they just show a generic app icon instead of the email icon.

mikecolorama

Reaction score
i did that and changed it to green. texting works great, it's just the email/gmail that don't give LED notifications.

driggity

Reaction score
When I unplug my headphones the Miui audio player app starts up and randomly plays songs over the speaker. It's really quite annoying at work and didn't happen with the two previous versions. I've had this happen with some other custom Roms in the past and it seemed be related to using different audio codecs. In some ROMs (I think Cyanogen) there was an option to go back to the default audio codec.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App