bugs after update

Georgedaballa

Reaction score
Everysince I updatd my droid x I been having some bugs. My phone randomly shuts down and freezes sometimes my phone won't come back on from stand by. Some of my calls wont go through and most of my txt messages sent are being failed. I even unrooted and still same.issue.
I also always have to do a battery pull.

Should I call Verizon for a new phone?

Last edited:

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, wished I could help.

Like I've posted in previous, any update from Verizon is an update I don't want. I don't do leaks either so I guess I'm staying on froyo:)

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Like I've posted in previous, any update from Verizon is an update I don't want. I don't do leaks either so I guess I'm staying on froyo:)

I beg to differ, Verizon may toss some crap on our phones but it shouldn't affect the phones ability to do things properly. And when Gingerbread becomes available you won't take that either? That will be a Google updated.

For the OP, more then likely you can fix your issue by doing a factory data reset. This will cause a loss of data, and you may lose your unpaid apps but once you sign in your paid apps should start reloading. You'll see your speed and performance will improve. Just don't install a task killer or any antivirus.

OP
G

Georgedaballa

Reaction score

I beg to differ, Verizon may toss some crap on our phones but it shouldn't affect the phones ability to do things properly. And when Gingerbread becomes available you won't take that either? That will be a Google updated.

For the OP, more then likely you can fix your issue by doing a factory data reset. This will cause a loss of data, and you may lose your unpaid apps but once you sign in your paid apps should start reloading. You'll see your speed and performance will improve. Just don't install a task killer or any antivirus.

Why no task killer

erict

Reaction score

Why no task killer

Not needed with Android OS. Does more harm then good. There are alot of threads as to why not in here.

nan2825

Reaction score
Mine is the same. Extremely laggy, unresponsive touch screen, failed text n data fetch. Unrooted x. New to this so what do I need to do to fix this?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App