Bugs 3.0?

SirVilhelm

Reaction score
One issue I am having that I haven't seen discussed is how the screen jumps when you keep your finger pressed on a scrollable window. For example if I use my finger to scroll down a bit on the app drawer and keep my finger pressed the app drawer goes crazy and bounces all over the place. This happens on any screen that scrolls.

aaronmcc11

Reaction score
3g is dropping after calls.. same problem with the beta. Comes back on after a bit if i toggle it off and on

sn2hotty

Reaction score
One issue I am having that I haven't seen discussed is how the screen jumps when you keep your finger pressed on a scrollable window. For example if I use my finger to scroll down a bit on the app drawer and keep my finger pressed the app drawer goes crazy and bounces all over the place. This happens on any screen that scrolls.

That used to happen to me with BB (versions .4, .5, and .6.2.1), and UD 2.5 too. Also happened with UD 3. There were too many bugs in UD3 for me so I switched to Liquid Gingerbread. The jumping screens happens with it too. Weird.

othgar

Reaction score
My soft keys are very unresponsive. At times I have to hit my home key 4-5 times before it works. Same with the menu and back key.

ucpro

Reaction score
whenever i take a pic, it doesn't show up in the gallery, so i have to view it through root explorer. i cleared data and i still get nothing. the main reason i use this rom is for the lockscreen gestures, is there any other rom more stable that has the feature?

wiiman3601

Reaction score
Phone app breaks after a couple days

3 worked great for new for a couple days, but then the phone app just broke. It would get stuck when i chose a contact to call or if I tried to go to the dialer. So I restored just the system from clockwork and it worked for a couple days and then did it again, but this time when I restored the system it was still broke. I just wiped everything and flashed 3.0.1 and will see how this works, but gb is soo much faster than froyo that I don't want to go back to 2.5. Anyone else have this problem?
oh, and now that I'm on 3.0.1 when I'm in a phone call I can see the lock screen answer call sliders behind the in call layout...

Last edited:

Octavian

Reaction score
I can't turn on wifi without freezing the phone and putting it in an infinite boot loop.
Lots of force close issues.
Lots of lock ups.
3g drops after calls, takes multiple airplane mode off/on swaps to get it back.

Tried updating to 3.0.1 and have wiped three times. The major, MAJOR issue being wifi freezing the phone still.

JasonAsWell

Reaction score
Why is this thread NOT a sticky? I see two other threads regarding the exact same topic. For the sake of brevity, please sticky this thread and combine the other two within.

DarrellM5

Reaction score
I wiped everything 3 times and reinstalled the ROM. This time I'm being very careful using TB. I'm manually reinstalling apps from TB that I need the data for. Everything else I'm re-downloading from the market.

So far, so good.