Bugreport Question

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid MAXX' started by TxDoc, Jun 23, 2014.

1. TxDoc

TxDoc Member

Every so often, I get bugreport notification that pops up wanting me to include something into and email. It is being sent via one of my Gmail accounts to another Gmail account...that second account that is the receiver happens to be one of my alternate Gmail accounts.

Yesterday, it was bugreport-2014-06-23-08-04-27.txt, obake-maxx_verizon-user 4.4 SU2-3.3 4 release-keys. This does not occur very often, but I don't know why it occurs, what prompts it, or how to stop it, or really what it means.

Any comments are welcome.
    Thanks
    [h=2][/h]
  2. 94lt1

94lt1 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Hmm. I used to get bug reports that would pop up and store in my files, on my razr Maxx... I would delete them.. And every so often they would reappear.. That was on jelly bean though. And an older model device..

Do you have your developers options turned on??
  3. doogald

doogald Member

The only time I saw this was when I tried to take a screenshot and hit power/vol up rather than the correct power / vol down. That seems to always create a bug report.
  4. TxDoc

TxDoc Member

Yes, I do have the developers options turned on.

That is exactly what I was doing!

Both of you are right. I guess that solves that conundrum. Thanks for the experienced replies. Much appreciated.
Search tags for this page

bug report obake maxx