BuglessEvolution Power Widget?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by WCHudgins06, Dec 23, 2010.

1. WCHudgins06

WCHudgins06 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This is a shot in the dark - but does anyone have the power control widget from Bugless Evolution? I would like to use it on an un-themed BuglessBeast 0.6.1 ...

The power control widget I am looking for is black, semi-transparent, and has straight edges - unlike the stock power control widget. I hope someone can point me in the right direction :) Thank you for your time to read this.

2. WCHudgins06

WCHudgins06 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If it helps anyone - the power control widget that I am looking for is the transparent dark one with the white bars - not the stock one that is grey with green bars.

3. SupAll

SupAll Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Benny is working on getting Bugless Evolution ported. He is trying to get it out this week.

4. WCHudgins06

WCHudgins06 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the reply - I was actually just looking for the power control widget itself from Benny's work though - not the entire theme.

5. carbine

carbine Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just copied over Settings.apk from the Evolution download to /system/app and it worked. Gave me the widget but I lost pete's modified Settings.apk stuff. No big deal to me. I did the same with the GenieWidget too. I've got 0.6.1 running with some Evolution stuff on my Droid and it's running amazing.