BuglessBeast v0.5 Problem

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by abraham3660, Sep 25, 2010.

1. abraham3660

abraham3660 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a rooted droid 1, and am having some problems downloading bugless. I was previously using ud 9, and that installed with no problems. I installed bugless to my sd card (I am using clockwork), wiped data and cache. I installed it and it showed the motorola sign and showed the droid "eye" and then the little android guy popped up and then the screen went blac. The buttons on the phone were still lit up, but i could not do or see anything. I installed from different download links, and tried installing multiple times. I even left the phone alone for 30 min while installing bugless, but still same result! Any Idea? Thanks

2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +3
    Are you using Rom Manager to install it?

3. abraham3660

abraham3660 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No, should I be?

4. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +3
    I don't know I just see a lot of ppl having trouble installing this rom and usually they're using RM. I guess just wait until someone knows how to answer this. Good luck! :D

5. pigpen

pigpen Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Open rom manager, hit your menu button... in settings, make sure you have advanced mode checked , hit return ... hit your menu button again, and clear your download cache ...

Reflash Clockworkmod > reflash Alternate recovery(SPRecovery) > relflash Clockworkmod recovery ...

come back and tell us later today how much you like BBv0.5.

6. elvis_marmaduke

Ratings:
    +0
    I would HIGHLY recommend reading Pete's blog about installing this. It's SUPPOSED to go black, after it reboots after installing the rom in clockwork DON'T PRESS OR DO ANYTHING! It needs to auto reboot itself.
    Personally I suggest when doing the install process just leave your phone completely alone for like half an hour. This rom attempts to auto find and install aps saved on your phone.
    It's IMPERATIVE you leave this rom alone while it's installing to let it do it's thing.... haha it took me 3 tries to figure it out. I ended up just leaving it alone for like 30 mins ;) hope this helps

7. hookerdj

hookerdj Senior Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ud9 isnt even out yet