1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Buglessbeast help

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by pdohr33, May 4, 2010.

1. pdohr33

pdohr33 New Member

I downloaded Petes newest rom and I must say that it is very fast. But when I went into the market to download apps, soon as I hit install on an app a window would pop up saying the marketstopped unexpectedly. This occured for every app I tried. I then went into rom manager(which I used to install the rom) I attempted to restore one of my older roms and got a pop saying "an error occured while attempting privleged commands." So I went back to the market and saw there was a update avalible for rom manager but it keeps force closing market when I try to install it. Any help would be much apperciated. Thanks in advance, Peter