bugless install help

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by xlakebodomx, Dec 14, 2010.

1. xlakebodomx

xlakebodomx New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This is sure to be an easy explaination as I am really only anticipating a direct link cuz although i looked i just cant find solid info. I am interested in going bugless route because my wifi isnt properly functioning. I have an original droid.... so far rooted, and installed free ROM manager. the wifi operates but really only receives or uploads and a negligible download bandwidth, so I hope bb will help.
    I have build FR83D, kernel2.6.32-9xxxxx, android 2.2.1 and am just basically hoping bugless will help, and if so how, and if not i will have to hack my buddies wii somewhere with an access point for internet. Thanks very much to all!!!

2. xlakebodomx

xlakebodomx New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have recovery but do not have a Nandroid or back up option on recovery menu, can someone help

3. dm1027

dm1027 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    To install bugless you have completed all the hard steps. You are rooted, and have rom manager (hard is relative to the install... none of it is actually too bad :) )

Anyway, all you need to do now is download bugless from the sticky at the top of the forum and copy the ENTIRE ZIPPED FILE to your SD card. Open rom manager, and install the rom. You have the option to backup before install.

So, Open Rom Manager -> install ROM from SD card -> choose the ROM zip. tick mark both options which are Backup existing rom and wipe data and cache -> hit ok -> sit back and wait for it all to go through.

Including backup it will be maybe 5 - 10 mins total.