Bugless Beast v0.5 Rom Installation Problem

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by SideshowTony, Nov 2, 2010.

1. SideshowTony

SideshowTony New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've been using Bugless Beast for quite a long time now, and I've really been liking it. However, after installing v 0.5 I've been having issues with installing new roms. I tried to get the extra add ons for Bugless Beast with Rom Manager, the Updates and Additions. When I tried to install them, after the rom installed, my phone skipped the part where I could choose to wip cache and factory reset, and went straight to restarting the phone. My phone came back up and it was the same except Terminal Emulator is gone as well as spare parts. The same happens with most other roms now, it installs them, then it skips the part where i can wipe cache, and goes straight to restarting. I tried to install some completely other roms, and it went into a boot loop. I tried restoring, but kept ending up back where i was with bb 0.5 and no terminal emulator. Any suggestions? I'd appreciate any help at all.

2. JaysDroid2

JaysDroid2 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So my issue is that ive installed by directions, wiped data and cache, have not touched and is on 2nd boot but stuck on droid eye going on 10 minutes now, any ideas?