1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bugless Beast V0.2.1 Temp issues??

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by aces2412, Jun 18, 2010.

1. aces2412

aces2412 New Member

I have never had temps this high before with any of Pets's ROM's or any others... 134 in just 20min of game use. I have tried P3 1.0ghz kernel and currently using Chevy's low voltage 1.1 ghz. They are all ones designed for 2.2.

Anyone else have this issue? I did not wipe over the v0.1 version could that be the problem and my solution?
  2. five5

five5 New Member

i wipped when i installed it and had the same problems, temp rising super fast, low battery life, and occasional phone reboot.
  3. loveisdead30

loveisdead30 New Member

Same thing, tried 3 wipes before rom, tried 4 different kernels, all different speeds and none over 1ghz, all 4 had temps over 120 sitting on the desk (2 1/2 hours)..In the car driving to the store phone was showing 140.. I then decided to go back to BB v0.1 2.2 with chevy LV 1ghz and sitting in the same place on the desk I am sitting around 86
  4. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

Different phones, different results. I run V0.2.1 with P3's 1.25 Ghz kernel. I run it wide open all the time and temps are never an issue. I came from V0.1 to V0.2 and then to V0.2.1 with no wipes. No issues. My Droid Does!! dancedroid

Earlier I read a thread about heat and it was determined that a weak signal was most likely the cause. I'm sure if ya'll had weak signals you would have said. Anyway, good luck.