1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bugless Beast V0.2.1 Temp issues??

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by aces2412, Jun 18, 2010.

1. aces2412

aces2412 New Member

I have never had temps this high before with any of Pets's ROM's or any others... 134 in just 20min of game use. I have tried P3 1.0ghz kernel and currently using Chevy's low voltage 1.1 ghz. They are all ones designed for 2.2.

Anyone else have this issue? I did not wipe over the v0.1 version could that be the problem and my solution?
  2. five5

five5 New Member

i wipped when i installed it and had the same problems, temp rising super fast, low battery life, and occasional phone reboot.
  3. loveisdead30

loveisdead30 New Member

Same thing, tried 3 wipes before rom, tried 4 different kernels, all different speeds and none over 1ghz, all 4 had temps over 120 sitting on the desk (2 1/2 hours)..In the car driving to the store phone was showing 140.. I then decided to go back to BB v0.1 2.2 with chevy LV 1ghz and sitting in the same place on the desk I am sitting around 86
  4. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

Different phones, different results. I run V0.2.1 with P3's 1.25 Ghz kernel. I run it wide open all the time and temps are never an issue. I came from V0.1 to V0.2 and then to V0.2.1 with no wipes. No issues. My Droid Does!! dancedroid

Earlier I read a thread about heat and it was determined that a weak signal was most likely the cause. I'm sure if ya'll had weak signals you would have said. Anyway, good luck.