Bugless Beast some bars in some places?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by mr.droid87, May 16, 2010.

1. mr.droid87

mr.droid87 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is anyone else having problems with their 3g connections? Sometimes I'll have some bars and at times I'll have no bars, some roms I always get full bars no matter where I go even on back roads, and before I rooted my phone I never had a problem. I did do a baseband update currently it's c_01.3E.03P any help?

#1 mr.droid87, May 16, 2010
    Last edited: May 16, 2010
  2. supremekizzle

supremekizzle Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am haveing this issue as well, although to add to the poor data connection, whenever I am talking on the phone nobody can seem to hear me and say I sound distant. Not sure if this is a hardware issue or software.

3. Jason R

Jason R Member

Ratings:
    +0
    having some very similar problems my phone usually stuck in 1x. i have tried reflashing the baseband update, resetting ip, and reprogramming with *228 dont know what eles to do. also having market issues about could not find network but i dont know if it is cause i dont have 3g. if i lay my phone down it will sometimes switch over but as soon as i touch the phone it goes back to 1x. and i mean physically touch it. very strang and annoying

4. evolutioncsr

evolutioncsr New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Mine has been working fine on this ROM, to the OP or anyone else with issues make sure you wiped before install and dial *22899 to reactivate your phone after the install IMO.

It is how I installed and it works great. Hope you all get it worked out.

5. digitard

digitard New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The "bars all over the place" I never pay attention to. Mainly because that's always been all over for me w/ the phone. I keep an eye on the actual signal and it's pretty constant so I haven't cared about that.

I have noticed, though, that I am losing my 3G connection a lot and it drops into 1x or drops completely, and I have to wait a minute for it to come back. That was never an issue previously.

I have the current baseband, PRL, etc. So I'm good there, and I did a .9 to v1 install. I have it tweaked quite a bit and would like to avoid a Nandroid restore, but if I have to I have to.

6. CorCor67

CorCor67 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +2
    I hardly got reception at my house stock, rooted and running bb v1 with the baseband update and right now I have 3 bars on 3g

7. Jason R

Jason R Member

Ratings:
    +0
    update
    i think reflashing the baseband update worked but it started workig about 45 mins after i reprogramed the phone after the update, so for people having problem give that a try seems to be working for me