1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bugless Beast SMS issues!

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by audioman42, Sep 29, 2010.

1. audioman42

audioman42 New Member

I tried to install BB scratch. I wiped everything, blah blah... Everything looked fine until it did the automatic restart, then when everything came back up the stock sms app showed that I had 6072 unread messages. When I tried to open the stock app and change the settings, it froze in the menus and I was unable to open the app again, even after rebooting the phone. I even deleted the mmssms.db file before installing and it still happened. Do I need to manually delete all of the messages within handcent before installing BB? I don't want to because that will take forever with 14k messages.

Thanks
Search tags for this page
beastsms.com

sms beast