bugless beast question...

NYZ93

Reaction score
I get to the part were you go into recovery mode and allow to install when i click allow to install nothing happens the screen just flashes then when i click install .... (depracated)or w/e
it says installation aborted HELP ME PLEASE

Taylorstevens

Reaction score
The thing I had to do when i had this problem was download the files directly from the phone rather than using the computer because my computer wouldnt copy the files over correctly, so navigate to where the update.zip is located then open your file manager, go to downloads, and move the update.zip to the ROOT

OP
NYZ93

NYZ93

Reaction score
thanks ill try it
did you just download update.zip
or
recovery-0.99.2b
or both

Enter

Reaction score
No fear, I had this problem too. It said installation aborted but the progress bar continued to move very slowly right? Well this was my first time and I thought it froze or I messed up and thought I shouldn't reboot otherwise it might totally mess up a lot of things. Here is what I did: I tried selecting install again and no luck, click Allow a couple times then install and it started to install.

OP
NYZ93

NYZ93

Reaction score
No fear, I had this problem too. It said installation aborted but the progress bar continued to move very slowly right? Well this was my first time and I thought it froze or I messed up and thought I shouldn't reboot otherwise it might totally mess up a lot of things. Here is what I did: I tried selecting install again and no luck, click Allow a couple times then install and it started to install.

k
thanks ill try that too

OP
NYZ93

NYZ93

Reaction score
The thing I had to do when i had this problem was download the files directly from the phone rather than using the computer because my computer wouldnt copy the files over correctly, so navigate to where the update.zip is located then open your file manager, go to downloads, and move the update.zip to the ROOT

your right thanks man