Bugless Beast keeps freezing!

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by cavillis, Jan 26, 2011.

1. cavillis

cavillis New Member

I've had the latest BB running for about a month now, but starting today it keeps freezing on me. I haven't installed any new apps in several weeks so I don't know what causing it.

When I first boot the phone it runs fine, however I can tell it is continuously getting slower and slower by the minute. After being on for about 3 minutes it comes to a halt and the screen is frozen. Won't respond at all, won't turn the screen off, won't go to home, etc. etc.

I noticed that every time it hits the completely frozen state, an icon pops up on my notification bar in the top right, looks like a little refresh symbol. It woudl seem it freezes trying to sync something?
  2. cavillis

cavillis New Member

things are now worse: when i try to restore a backup it says some .img file is not found, skipping restore.

wtf?
  3. SupAll

SupAll New Member

Other than restoring a backup, what else have you tried?
  4. takeshi

takeshi New Member

What's using your CPU? RAM? Start with these things. Not unlike troubleshooting your PC, really.
  5. cavillis

cavillis New Member

I would try but I couldn't keep it unfrozen long enough to get there

What's weird is that its now working fine. IDK what happened, all I did was let it sit overnight frozen, I suspect it worked through what ever it was trying to proccess?