1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bugless Beast keeps freezing!

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by cavillis, Jan 26, 2011.

1. cavillis

cavillis New Member

I've had the latest BB running for about a month now, but starting today it keeps freezing on me. I haven't installed any new apps in several weeks so I don't know what causing it.

When I first boot the phone it runs fine, however I can tell it is continuously getting slower and slower by the minute. After being on for about 3 minutes it comes to a halt and the screen is frozen. Won't respond at all, won't turn the screen off, won't go to home, etc. etc.

I noticed that every time it hits the completely frozen state, an icon pops up on my notification bar in the top right, looks like a little refresh symbol. It woudl seem it freezes trying to sync something?
  2. cavillis

cavillis New Member

things are now worse: when i try to restore a backup it says some .img file is not found, skipping restore.

wtf?
  3. SupAll

SupAll New Member

Other than restoring a backup, what else have you tried?
  4. takeshi

takeshi New Member

What's using your CPU? RAM? Start with these things. Not unlike troubleshooting your PC, really.
  5. cavillis

cavillis New Member

I would try but I couldn't keep it unfrozen long enough to get there

What's weird is that its now working fine. IDK what happened, all I did was let it sit overnight frozen, I suspect it worked through what ever it was trying to proccess?