1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bugless Beast Custom ROM?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by MapleSh0sh0, Jul 22, 2010.

1. MapleSh0sh0

MapleSh0sh0 New Member

I've got a rooted Motorola Droid running the 2.2 Froyo Custom ROM and I'm wondering if ANYBODY has a link to download Bugless Beast. I can't find a working link anymore and I want to install that ROM along with overclocking my Droid to about 1.0Ghz or 1.1Ghz.

Pls Help! :)
  2. Dan at Marquette

Dan at Marquette New Member

I'd suggest downloading ROM Manager from the market. Pete's stuff is all on there, and it takes about three clicks to download! Good luck!!
  3. beneharris

beneharris New Member

really? just go to the bugless beast section of the forum. its right under this one when your right about to click on it. he has a post with everything he's put up.

you really did not even look hard if you can't find ANYTHING working from BB
  4. MapleSh0sh0

MapleSh0sh0 New Member

Can you send me a link to the BB Forum here? With the link, sorry, I'm a big noob when it comes to Droid Hacks lol... :p
  5. zerosouls

zerosouls Soulless Droid Premium Member

Also check out some source built roms like Kangerade, cvpcs and CyanogenMod.
  6. MapleSh0sh0

MapleSh0sh0 New Member

Alrighty, I'm really looking forward to downloading and installing the latest Bugless Beast. What is that by the way? And can you send me a link on how to download ROMs with ROM Manager please? :D
  7. Eschy

Eschy New Member

You have to get rom manager premium to download and install roms from rom manager otherwise just download the .zip file from here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bu...t-v0-4-android-2-2-frf84b-fully-deodexed.html and drop it on the root of your sd. Then open rom manager and i suggest booting into recovery not installing from rom manager this way you can wipe the phone more than once. The suggested amount is three times from what i have seen. be sure to make a backup before you wipe in the nandroid menu. Then go to install rom from sd in the main menu of the recovery image and find the file that you want to install.
  8. MapleSh0sh0

MapleSh0sh0 New Member

Thanks a bunch! Will this work if I'm on Stock 2.1-update1? I mean, I'm going to root from 2.1 Stock to 2.1 Rooted first but will that ROM work when i'm rooted?
  9. Eschy

Eschy New Member

You have to be on a rooted 2.1 or another frf build to flash this you might also want to check out smoked glass theme for BB .4 it's a sharp looking theme. All you do is download the .zip and follow the same steps as for the rom minus wiping. You can make a backup if you want which I suggest. This theme is flashed after you flash the rom btw.
  10. MapleSh0sh0

MapleSh0sh0 New Member

Alrighty, I'm on BB v1.1 now, running Firmware 2.1. I'm wanting to overclock my Droid though, can you give me a tutorial on how to that or a link to a good one? I found one on YouTube, but you need a Nandroid backup and I've got a ClockWorkMod backup type deal.

Thanks! :)
  11. Bob Dammit

Bob Dammit Super Moderator

For the OP, here is the link for the custom ROMs allowed to be linked to on this site.
    Custom Roms - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

Google "Blackdroidmod" for the links for Ultimate droid.

PS: I would read up on Rom Manager and the common issues associated with it, and decide if you want to use that, or SPRecovery. Ive been rooted for over 6 months and never had an issue with SPRecovery. Never had to re-flash it, never had an issue. It might take a couple more steps to install a ROM, but it is FREE, and thats always a good thing in my book.
  12. MapleSh0sh0

MapleSh0sh0 New Member

Alrighty, Thanks! I'm currently on ClockWorkMod Recovery though. How can I switch from that to SPRecovery? It says in ROM Manager, that my current SP Recovery is 99.3b.

Please help!
Search tags for this page
beast custom rom

bugless beast 0.7 5 download

cant find a working link for bugless beast
motorola cliq 2 custom rom