Bugless Beast 4.0.3 available on ROM Manager. Any info?

Discussion in 'Galaxy Nexus ROMS' started by 1quickv6, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Superman

Superman Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Calendar sync works now. Don't know about account restore because I didn't do a full wipe (dalvik only). Wallet still not working. :(

2. mwahlquist

mwahlquist Member

Ratings:
    +8
    I'm running this too. Fantastic as always. This is going to be bugless, but this is just a nightly. Wallet was working before on stock... not on 4.0.3. Signatures thing according to Pete.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

3. mwahlquist

mwahlquist Member

Ratings:
    +8
    No auto restore for me

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

4. pospower

pospower New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is, the from in manager for LtE phone?

;

5. mormile

mormile New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hey guys i need a lil help if possible... I dled Bugless from Rom manager and tried to install it, and i just got a looped bootloader and had to factory reset the phone. Anyone know why this might of happened??

6. mwahlquist

mwahlquist Member

Ratings:
    +8
    you may have pulled your battery too soon.

after installing the rom the boot animation may seem to go on forever, as the operating system comes up for the first time. The animation seems to loop indefinitely until it is done.

Or did you have it truly cycle power>?

I would recommend manually downloading the ROM to your /sdcard. manually boot recovery, wipe and install.

Its a great rom with a pretty fantastic surprise coming soon.

7. alucard9114

alucard9114 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Same here im a happy camper.DancingNexus

8. mormile

mormile New Member

Ratings:
    +0

THANKS!!!! So do i have to use Rom manager to download it? im a lil confused, on my OG droid i used to long press X to get into recovery then load roms up that way, but its benn FOREVER since ive done it. Im kinda a newb all over again. Do i download it from Rom manager, go into recovery then find it and load it? OR do i need to download it from this site put it on my sd then do it that way? Thanks again for the help!

9. kodiak799

kodiak799 Gold Member

Ratings:
    +792
    Haha....I didn't know that. I tried several times. Fortunately, VZW blocks your phone from updating with that. I don't seem to be having any issues so guess I'm in the clear.

10. tyson1

tyson1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You can download from Rom Manager - but seems like the one on RM is from 12/20. Peter has uploaded a new one on his site dated 12/22. Download site: ROM - Downloads (verizon LTE version). You can then put on your phone - and flash via rom manger, or go directly in CWM

11. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Is there any info on these Roms? On his site there is no info as for what he did and they are still listed as nightly, to be expected, but how stable are they?

I've been running Android HD and have not had a single issue, although I haven't noticed much of a difference either.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

12. darthmuffin

darthmuffin New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You can use ROM manager, but I prefer to use clockworkmod and it's recommended to use rather than ROM Manager in a few cases. CWM usage will be very similar to what you're used to on your OG droid. Download the ROM and save it to the /sdcard directory. Boot to recovery (hold down both volumes while powering on, then up arrow to recovery and press power, from there it should look familiar).

Bugless Beast has a good rep as being stable. Pete's Alpha releases are more stable than some final releases.

Last night's build of BB is running great for me. It may be a little choppy, but maybe my phone was still loading some apps. Anyhow, if Android HD is working for you I would wait a few revisions until BB gets even better. After 4.0.3 OTA hits the air and any of it's improvements get integrated would be a good time.

Search tags for this page

bugless best via rom manager download