Bugless beast 1.0

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by jjimenez09, May 13, 2010.

1. jjimenez09

jjimenez09 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    so with UDs problems with his site and basically now unable to read feedback and whatnot. i decided to go to the rom thats worked 2nd best for me. and this was it. but im not too aquainted with it.

i downloaded this with rom manager and overclocked it to 1ghz with bekits kernel. i noticed it runs a little hotter then what im used to with UD. setcpu isnt working for me with this rom, and im told it doesnt need it. but i dont want to run my phone on heat all the time. anybody else seeing this?

2nd question about the rom are there any themes that you can use over the rom? if so which ones and where can i find these? as almost all of them on rom manager say theyre for cyogen

2. RobStemen

RobStemen Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You don't need SetCPU. What he did was he added a startup script that sets your max/min at x (depending on your kernel) Ghz/250Mhz from boot and puts it "ondemand" which basically means when your using it, it gets jacked up, when you're not it goes down, so you DON'T need SetCPU and his system processes WILL kill it, slowing your phone to a screeching halt.

2nd, there are some themes in the OP. Smoked Glass and NexTheme. Also, there is a thread on this board about how to get DarkEdge, which is potentially the greatest theme created for the Droid, working on BB. Your choice.

Welcome from the dark side, glad to have you!