Bug Thread: Issues still ongoing Video MMS

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
MIUI still has a major bug regarding MMS videos playing. Compared to other ROMS and stock Android Rom we continue to recieve MMS videos without any issues. I hope the developers can correct this major issue in the next release. Otherwise this ROM is stable and flawless. Great Job and I hope you can correct this final bug.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im sure it will get corrected.

One thing I would love to see MIUI incorporate is lockscreen gestures. Since Ive started using them, I hardly unlock my phone the regular way and navigate to where I need to go...I just use my gesture on the lockscreen and it opens up my phone where I want to be.

Messing, camera, gallery, df, direct dials, contacts..any app I want to use.

Its hard for me to give up this feature on any rom. Ive been using them on ud2.5 and it has every option I can think of and some. Also, staying tuned for the UD 3.0 gingerbread rom which had boot loop issues (supposed to be a real gingerbread Rom with the UD extras). Patiently awaiting that.
:)

r8rfan1010

Reaction score
I was hoping that the latest release would have corrected the video MMS/SMS with voice issue but it hasn't. :-(

I have to be honest and even though I have been using and upgrading with UD, MIUI is the ONLY ROM out there that is truly different from any other and I LOVE MIUI but I need to have the video MMS/SMS with voice working.

MIUI Developers.....please fix this issue so I can switch over to your superior ROM.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!