Bug Thread for 2.4.0

v941726

Reaction score
whenever i change my fonts, some things text under icons throughout the phone show up with little squares after them. lots of them

btw. this happened with 2.3 also

sonnydroid

Reaction score
The battery percentage in the notification bar is not centered with the battery icon; its slighty off to the right.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

motoconvert

Reaction score
I had an issue with changing wallpaper & phone locking up...flashed back to 2.3, I'll try 2.4 again soon...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is it just me or anyone else getting the '&' on that key instead of just the '&'

donerico

Reaction score
The phone icon is not showing up in the contact pop-ups. Anybody else seeing this?

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The phone icon is not showing up in the contact pop-ups. Anybody else seeing this?
If you mean the phone icon after the names on the Contacts menu, I see mine...

But I'm surprised that nobody noticed the & key showing the whole code instead of only the &

donerico

Reaction score
If you mean the phone icon after the names on the Contacts menu, I see mine...

But I'm surprised that nobody noticed the & key showing the whole code instead of only the &
No, I mean the phone icon in the pop-up that comes up when you click on a contact shortcut or on the picture of a contact in the contact list. The popup shows icons for all ways of communicating with the particular contact (phone, mms, email, etc.) the phone icon is not showing up.

donerico

Reaction score

Yep, same here. Generic android icon in it's place.

Thanks for pointing out the generic icon, I hadn't noticed that it was there and actually works like the call icon, that's better than not being there at all.

JDLUKE

Reaction score
Contact bug: when you click on a contact icon, the shortcut menu pops up and shows the phone, facebook, twitter, etc. The phone icon is the default android icon.

EDIT: sorry, didn't realize this was already posted.

robbienick

Reaction score
two bugs so far.
1. see the generic Android icon in MMS.
2. cannot switch between bootanimations with UD settings.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Keyboard '&' symbol as it shows now...

attachment.php

exqueezme

Reaction score
I notice that in landscape mode, when you open the notification bar, you cant scroll down to see all notifications. So if you have multiple notifications you will only be able to see the first 2 or 3, you'll have to clear those before the others show up.