[BUG REPORT] Camera/Gallery link broken.

Discussion in 'Team DeFuse' started by alecp, Oct 27, 2010.

1. alecp

alecp New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It seems like I'm the only one with this problem..

I have a D2 running 1.2.1 (and love it!) but am having the same problem I had with RC1, 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2.

When in the camera, if I click on the icon of the last picture taken, instead of taking me to the newest picture in the camera folder of the gallery like it is supposed to, it goes to a huge folder of all my pictures. (And the last picture taken is somewhere in the middle).

I'm using the D2 Camera, just because it has more customization/options than the stock camera. I've tried installing the D2 gallery on the past builds, but it wouldn't show up. Now on 1.2.1 it has disappeared from the Add_On folder, so I'm guessing it is either under construction or just unavailable. I don't really care which gallery I use, I just want one that links to the gallery correctly.

Anyone else having this problem? It's not that big of a deal, so if it's just not important enough to fix I understand and can survive without it ;)

2. AngDroid

AngDroid Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    D2 Cam does not play with the android medie gallery and the D2 media gallery does not play well with vanilla ROM.

Just going to have to live with it for now until I have a chane to attempt to fix it.

3. jvance325

jvance325 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Same issue. Just noticed it this morning. Thanks for the update AngDroid.

4. alecp

alecp New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Cool, thanks Ang. Like I said, no big deal. Keep up the good work :D

Search tags for this page

android camera photos broken link

quickoffice bug reports