Bug Fixes and a Little More What Else Could You Ask For- Sapphire 0.6.2

MAzing87

Reaction score
One slight problem. Everything works as they should but I don't have google maps. There was a market fix on the Froyo installation thread. Should I use that or is there some other way to get maps to install? Please let me know. Thanks.

52brandon

Reaction score
One slight problem. Everything works as they should but I don't have google maps. There was a market fix on the Froyo installation thread. Should I use that or is there some other way to get maps to install? Please let me know. Thanks.
yes, that fix works

Quantify

Reaction score
Omw home from dentist and visit with family, expect release within the hour... provided I don't wreck or get stopped by the popo...

Thanks. Really looking forward to trying this release. I like your philosophy on vendor setup/source...and want to keep supporting that.

Happy Fourth...

MAzing87

Reaction score
I hate to be the guy with the problems but my maps didn't install. I hope with 0.7 released, my maps will return.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Mine works ;)

I hate to be the guy with the problems but my maps didn't install. I hope with 0.7 released, my maps will return.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

MAzing87

Reaction score
Damn, what am I doing wrong? I installed 0.7.0, market won't open, used the fix, it won't work. Market won't even open up.