bug confirmed..razor Maxx has issue disconnecting from Verizon when powered off

lowfatdog

Reaction score
Now guys...If you leave your phone on while you sleep (or any time for that matter), people can view thru your camera and listen to you. Big brother has been doing this for years.:p I for one always leave my phone off unless I need to call someone. This phone is freaking awsome. It has lasted for a whole month off of one charge. ;) I can't believe people complain about the battery on this beast! :D

nixx

Reaction score
If i see a missed call, and a voicemail, I will call the contact back before listening to the voicemail. I personally wish I did not have voicemail, I dont like using it. Usually I only have friends/family calling my droid anyway. I have a company cell for business calls.

And why buy a phone like the maxx, if you are only going to make calls and keep it off the rest of the time? get a cheap flip phone for that.
If big bro wants to look at the inside of my pocket, let them. other times they will just be seeing my ceiling.

lowfatdog

Reaction score
And why buy a phone like the maxx, if you are only going to make calls and keep it off the rest of the time? get a cheap flip phone for that.
If big bro wants to look at the inside of my pocket, let them. other times they will just be seeing my ceiling.

:frown: I thought everyone would realize I was kidding around :frown:

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Now guys...If you leave your phone on while you sleep (or any time for that matter), people can view thru your camera and listen to you. Big brother has been doing this for years.:p I for one always leave my phone off unless I need to call someone. This phone is freaking awsome. It has lasted for a whole month off of one charge. ;) I can't believe people complain about the battery on this beast! :D

:blink: That's ^^^ a good one. :icon_ lala:

nixx

Reaction score
:frown: I thought everyone would realize I was kidding around :frown:

I know that... I was going to put something else, but kept it clean. Don't want my reply getting deleted :)
I am not paranoid of the government. Conspiracy theorists are crazy nutjobs (no offence if there are any reading this... ok, some offence)

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oooh...
Think of all the crotch video "big bro" is watching while we all discuss android as we atr sitting on our thrones ...

Gotta remember to spread a little more let em see the ****** side of things... !)

----posted maxx'ed out----

Last edited:

MrTommy

Reaction score
This thread is a crack-up!

I read this complete thread and laughed my butt off! I went back and forth between who cares to yeah, I see the point. I used to turn my phones off all the time if I wasn't out and about. You know, bag phone days, then flip phone days, even my nV2. But, once I got my Moto Droid I, I realized I didn't buy a phone, I bought a hand held computer that did all kinds of neat stuff, just like my computer here at home (which is on 24/7). I can take pictures and vids, send and receive email, do texting, get driving instructions, find places, load it up with useful (and useless) applications, send silliness to YouTube, and oh yeah, maybe, just maybe make a phone call or two if necessary.

It's a whole new world when you have this 'smart phone' (which should be called the Motorola Droid Razr Maxx Handheld Computer and Life Control System).

Our new Maxx's will be in this week and we can't WAIT to get our hot sweaty hands on them!!!! dancedroid

Last edited: