Bubbled Keyboard

Reaction score
I have had another issue with my phone, the keyboard was warping or bubbling up should I say? I took it to verizon and they swapped it out, has anyone else had this problem? it was not causing an issue with texting however I caught it before there were any issues to come if there were any...

I STILL LOVE THIS PHONE!!!!

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thats normal. They keys are very thin, and tend to reshape some when typing. Usually, its for the better. First person I've seen return a phone for bubbled keys. Most people are dying for them. People who type alot on the slide keyboard tend to have them.

OP
spiralskygilligan
Reaction score
Really??? It was on the very end of the phone left side and it was at the seam..

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Were those keys you use the most? I think you might need to further explain your issue. Typically when people say bubbled with the keyboard, they mean that the keys have a sort of raised bubble look to them.

OP
spiralskygilligan
Reaction score
Im sorry its more of a raised area imagine the phone laying flat and the left side of the keyboard up arrow , a and q itwas at edge to the far left was lifting. Im sorry for calling it bubbling . It was more of a warping.