Bubbled Keyboard

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by spiralskygilligan, Feb 13, 2010.

1. spiralskygilligan

Ratings:
    +0
    I have had another issue with my phone, the keyboard was warping or bubbling up should I say? I took it to verizon and they swapped it out, has anyone else had this problem? it was not causing an issue with texting however I caught it before there were any issues to come if there were any...

I STILL LOVE THIS PHONE!!!!

2. adrynalyne

adrynalyne Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    Thats normal. They keys are very thin, and tend to reshape some when typing. Usually, its for the better. First person I've seen return a phone for bubbled keys. Most people are dying for them. People who type alot on the slide keyboard tend to have them.

3. spiralskygilligan

Ratings:
    +0
    Really??? It was on the very end of the phone left side and it was at the seam..

4. adrynalyne

adrynalyne Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    Were those keys you use the most? I think you might need to further explain your issue. Typically when people say bubbled with the keyboard, they mean that the keys have a sort of raised bubble look to them.

5. spiralskygilligan

Ratings:
    +0
    Im sorry its more of a raised area imagine the phone laying flat and the left side of the keyboard up arrow , a and q itwas at edge to the far left was lifting. Im sorry for calling it bubbling . It was more of a warping.