Bubble Buster. a sad, sad day.

nakhleh926

Reaction score
so I've gotten to level 115, backed it up with titanium, been restoring it for weeks on different roms just fine, tried restoring it this time, titanium failed on me with a parse error and then when I tried to restore just data the data no longer existed :(. I was stuck on 115 for AGES, does anyone have a backup I can use of anywhere close to that?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

PatHoge

Reaction score
Hahaha. I'm on 74. I can email you a backup from here if you like. You'll have to tell me where the file is on my sd card though.

OP
N

nakhleh926

Reaction score
Hahaha. I'm on 74. I can email you a backup from here if you like. You'll have to tell me where the file is on my sd card though.

close enough lol it would take forever to start over :(, I'll have to check where it's kept I've been using titanium backup to find mine heh. thanks in advance, lemmie see where this is hiding.

edit: I have no idea where they keep this stuff lol :(, I assumed everyone else knew, unless you have titanium backup? if not don't worry about it and thanks for trying :p, might go back to getting stuck on one of the highest levels in angry birds to keep me equally stressed. lol.

PatHoge

Reaction score
Hmm...well, I found 3 bubble buster files in /sdcard/TitaniumBackup...can't tell what any of them are though. PM me if you want em!
Edit: one is the .apk, one is a .tar.gz file, and one is a .properties file.

Last edited:

lovestocook

Reaction score
Bubble Buster

I am stuck on level 100 for days.... any suggestions on getting past 100? I get down to about 2-3 rows and get bad colors every time. Arg!

OP
N

nakhleh926

Reaction score
I am stuck on level 100 for days.... any suggestions on getting past 100? I get down to about 2-3 rows and get bad colors every time. Arg!

I can't remember it :(. but some were hell, NONE were harder than 115 lol, I was getting close before I lost it too :(.