1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

btunes not showing in market after credit card got rejected?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by tktouch12, Jun 18, 2010.

1. tktouch12

tktouch12 New Member

ok, i want to buy btunes for my moto droid running froyo. i always use prepaid vista gift cards just to be safe so my cc number cant get stolen or anything. so i can only lose like $20. but i tried to buy btunes but i didnt realize the card i was using had no money left. they told me to update my credit card info or the purchase would be canceled. well, i didnt update it within 7 days.
    so now a couple weeks later i got a new gift card and put it into my account and want to buy btunes. but, when i search only the 1.6 version comes up and if i ask to show all his apps, the 2.x version still doesnt come up. What is wrong?

thanks
  2. tktouch12

tktouch12 New Member

can other froyo users see it in the market? how can i download it? i want it
  3. 91jolson

91jolson New Member

I dont see a 2.0 version either, only a v1.5.1 and the version for 1.6. I would recommend checking SlideMe or another market alternative. But it also looks like the dev has been out of action for a while, so it might not be froyo compatible.