1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

BT on in plane mode?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by ronjr123, Sep 16, 2010.

1. ronjr123

ronjr123 New Member

My sons LG voyager has a mode that the bluetooth is on in plane mode. I thought that was really cool and would like to do that when I work out so I can listen to music yet not recieve any calls, texts, etc. I tried on my D1, but doesn't seem to do it?
  2. RemyL75

RemyL75 Member

I don't know an easier way to do it, but I have Beautiful Widgets. They give you separate widgets for Plane mode, Bluetooth, wi-fi, etc. When I just want wi-fi or bluetooth on, I hit the plane mode widget to turn off all wireless signals, then i hit the bluetooth or wi-fi widgets to turn on the corresponding signal. Sorry about not knowing an easier way to do this. I hope this helps.
  3. ronjr123

ronjr123 New Member

Really? I too have those widgets and once plane mode is on, it ignores the wi-fi and bt widgets.
  4. RemyL75

RemyL75 Member

No, as long as you do them in order. Plane Mode first, then turn on the wireless signal of your choice, and that it.
  5. OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel New Member

While in plane mode you can access wifi but if you are actually in a plane that doesn't have wifi there is no way of getting bluetooth to work, as far as I know.

Edit: Actually even with wifi turned on and in plane mode bluetooth still wont work for me
Search tags for this page

galaxy s4 b;uetooth while in airplane mode

is bt on in airplane mode

leave bluetooth on in airplane mode on s2

will bluetooth work in airplane mode