BT on in plane mode?

ronjr123

Reaction score
My sons LG voyager has a mode that the bluetooth is on in plane mode. I thought that was really cool and would like to do that when I work out so I can listen to music yet not recieve any calls, texts, etc. I tried on my D1, but doesn't seem to do it?

RemyL75

Reaction score
My sons LG voyager has a mode that the bluetooth is on in plane mode. I thought that was really cool and would like to do that when I work out so I can listen to music yet not recieve any calls, texts, etc. I tried on my D1, but doesn't seem to do it?

I don't know an easier way to do it, but I have Beautiful Widgets. They give you separate widgets for Plane mode, Bluetooth, wi-fi, etc. When I just want wi-fi or bluetooth on, I hit the plane mode widget to turn off all wireless signals, then i hit the bluetooth or wi-fi widgets to turn on the corresponding signal. Sorry about not knowing an easier way to do this. I hope this helps.

OP
R

ronjr123

Reaction score
Really? I too have those widgets and once plane mode is on, it ignores the wi-fi and bt widgets.

RemyL75

Reaction score
No, as long as you do them in order. Plane Mode first, then turn on the wireless signal of your choice, and that it.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
While in plane mode you can access wifi but if you are actually in a plane that doesn't have wifi there is no way of getting bluetooth to work, as far as I know.

Edit: Actually even with wifi turned on and in plane mode bluetooth still wont work for me