Browsing During Phone Call

bluebubbles2003

Reaction score
Ok i was just got upgraded to a x2(not happy about it) but on this one i can't use the web while i am on the call where on the x i could...the reason i ask is bc for example i am talking to my hubby and we want to order out...i use to be able to pull up Google and look for numbers from the web browser and now i can't

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
You cannot use the internet or any data while talking on the phone. Its a limitation with the CDMA technology that Sprint and Verizon use. AT&T and T Mobile use GSM and you can talk and surf the web.

sent from my ZombieStomped X

tuffD1

Reaction score
I logged on to check my credit card balance (no app for that) while talking to my lady. Hmmm?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
This thread is full of fail...

sent from my ZombieStomped X

tuffD1

Reaction score
No wifi at the construction site. Hmmm ó_____ō

tuffD1

Reaction score
Darn you got me. Read some of the old replies, wow. I imagine some people shouting and cursing at their screen, "NO! YOU CAN'T TALK AND SURF THE WEB. YOU GUYS DON'T GET IT. HERE'S WHY IT WON'T WORK... bla bla bla." <Lmao ;D Something like that? Anyways, sometimes its a bummer not being able to use the web and talk. But its no big deal. Come on now, some of you tried it again, maybe even scratched your head wondering. I did.