Browsing comparison???Winmo vs

dubster07

Reaction score
I have a omniaoi910 with 6.5,,love my phone running cooked roms since i purchased ..Wanting to take the droid on next but my question is will the droid goto this website
https://technet.csgsystems.com/chtr/tn/technet.htm?Id=1
Befor i can get a droid it must go here..
could someone please try this site on their moto droid and let me know if they can get here...Please and thankyou
also which browser and what tweaks if any on your phone

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have a omniaoi910 with 6.5,,love my phone running cooked roms since i purchased ..Wanting to take the droid on next but my question is will the droid goto this website
could someone please try this site on their moto droid and let me know if they can get here...Please and thankyou

Works fine with the stock browser. Haven't tried it with either Dolphin or xScope, the other browsers I use. I assume, however, that if it works for the stock browser it would work with those as well.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
xScope works. Also note that the developer of xScope is very active here on the forum so if something deeper in the site (i.e. after you log in) doesn't work just post it for him and he will get it fixed fast.

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
I had the i910 before my droid...I could never go back now. The Droid is just to good. Load page fine on stock browser. So far I have not found a page that didn't work, unless of course it was pure/heavy flash.

OP
D

dubster07

Reaction score
Thanks guys for your help
Looks like i will switching soon..
Figuring out how to upgrade with 10mths left on a contract is a different story..Thnks again

Guchi

Reaction score

i had an omnia before the droid and its no contest

OP
D

dubster07

Reaction score
another newbeee question
being android does that mean any android app will work on motorola verizon droid//// ie ..my touch to vzw sprint to vzw etc etc..
with the winmo devices it doesnt matter,,,aslong as its a cab file it worked,,

pondwater

Reaction score

hello there mr charter man or are you tak? idk i am tak and sense your wondering if WFX will work on a droid im guessing your TAK sense they give out ****ty hand held and im felling im getting to you a little to late but as you may know csg will run on the droid but the sig capturing only works on internet explorer so no it will not work for work sorry bud i have a touch pro 2 shipped with wm6.5 rolled it back to wm 6.1 it works better in WFX but i can also emulate a droid with my phone so that is how i know it well not work o and the next time you talk to irene tell her jay says hi

Rathamus

Reaction score
I work for TAK Communications as well, in the Mankato, MN system. I use my HTC Evo 4G and navigate technet just fine on that for running around to the jobs and setting up equipment (scanner app, just awesome for adding equipment), then simply close the jobs out with the standard issue PDA.

Amusing I ran across this thread, albeit a bit late.

Rathamus

Reaction score
There is now a signature capture driver available for the Droid based OS that works, available right on the same page you fore mentioned. It isn't near as good as the PDA's they assign, but beggars cannot be choosers.