browsers

mjforte

Reaction score
Yeah there are quite a few in the marketplace. My favorite is Xscope. There is also Dolphin, and Opera Mini. A new one I just tried is Skyfire, which can play flash video on some sites but is very buggy due to being beta.

mjforte

Reaction score
There is a Firefox browser called Fennec being developed for Android but it is only in alpha stages right now.

toastedoats

Reaction score
Mozilla is working on a mobile version of Firefox called Fennec.

I seriously doubt Microsoft has any interest in ever developing a browser for Android

Try Dolphin or xScope. I prefer the native browser myself.

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
I like dolphin the best, but it took me some time to learn. One hint is to double-tap on a page to show/hide the tab bar.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm really conflicted with browsers lately. Before the last few days I was hardcore xscope. But after trying out Skyfire and Dolphin HD, things aren't so clear anymore lol. Here's my breakdown.

Xscope had the cleanest ui imo, it's really great for fast browsing and downloading as you can download things in the background, open links in new windows by just long pressing on them, and switch tabs by swiping to the sides.

skyfire is the best for viewing flash content as it's the only one that can lol, not to mention that it's fast loading as it functions a lot like opera I think (not sure though). It has a nifty mobile/full page toggle.

Dolphin HD had a really nice user experience, attractive ui, and improved layout has plug-in support as well.

These three imo are the ones to choose from. Opera is fast but clunky, and fennec us pre-alpha and from what I've read pretty unusable.

So try each one out and see which one you want to stick with, or you could be like me and just install all of them and just alternate lol!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk