Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just tried that MIUI browser. Has some potential

yukmizzee

Reaction score
Ive tried them all. Giving each one about a week or so. Xscope is my fav so far. However there is a few things I dont like about it. Mainly when you download something, for you guys that use xscope you most likely know what Im referring to.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use xScope but I'm not quite sure what you mean. Unless you're referring to not being able to name the downloads. That annoys me a little. I also hate how the bookmarks are blurry on the bookmark page. I like the navigation bars though.

thetrueserkhet

Reaction score
I use a skyfire & opera. I was a big fan of dolphin but I'm gonna try these two out for a few weeks.

Sent from my DROIDX

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Question, does Opera display web pages normal for you? I used it and Facebook and stuff was weird. I'm not sure if it was supposed to be like that or not

kennyc

Reaction score
Default/Standard browser works fine for me. There are many things about the Dolphin browser that annoy me.

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
Ive tried them all. Giving each one about a week or so. Xscope is my fav so far. However there is a few things I dont like about it. Mainly when you download something, for you guys that use xscope you most likely know what Im referring to.

What's that? I had issues viewing images in my gallery at first but a simple edit of the download file fixed that.

Best part of xScope for me is that it frees up all of the real estate for better viewing when browsing.

Sent from Droid2