Browser showing weird letters.

jchammer123

Reaction score
When I open my browser everything is fine, once I search for something it shows a mixed up bunch of letters.

I just installed ineffabilis 1.3 but couldn't find anything in that thread talking about this. Has anyone seen this?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

imchance

Reaction score
I have. And verizon promptly sent me a replacement phone. They said it was a software problem?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you check with the ROM makers? Did you try replacing your fonts with the fonts from a working ROM?

OP
jchammer123

jchammer123

Reaction score
I know its not the phone. It's only been doing this since I installed this Rom. I haven't checked with the devs. I never post anything in xda (where the Rom thread is), so it won't let me post my question because it considers me a newbie.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I know its not the phone. It's only been doing this since I installed this Rom. I haven't checked with the devs. I never post anything in xda (where the Rom thread is), so it won't let me post my question because it considers me a newbie.

It only takes 10 posts. Also you can post in General or QA or PM Newt...

OP
jchammer123

jchammer123

Reaction score
I think I got it. When you mentioned the fonts, I remembered that I installed the roboto font. So I went back and installed the default font and rebooted the phone and it seems to be fine now. We'll see if it does it again. Thanks.