1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

browser replacement

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 4' started by Forcedbyhatred, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Forcedbyhatred

Forcedbyhatred New Member

So i do not have my droid 4 rooted. My browser is so flakey lately. Is there a decent replacement for the browser. I remember when jelly bean came out there was issues with the keyboards and the browser, is there anything that fixes that with a decent browser experience
  2. leeshor

leeshor Super Moderator Staff Member

Hard question to answer without some trial and error. There are a lot of very good browsers out there and for some it's a personal preference thing. Try Lightning Browser or Next Browser if performance is an issue.
  3. Forcedbyhatred

Forcedbyhatred New Member

Not a real preference thing. Mostly just looking for one that doesn't have issues with the physical keyboard. The native browser copies words all the time. The onscreen does the same swipe barely works on the browser and swift key does the same so maybe that can help with any recommendations
  4. Erikbal

Erikbal Member

Give chrome a try, it works pretty well for me. I usually use the stock browser but sometimes use chrome for certain websites. I am not rooted either.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
  5. JDH

JDH Member

I have stock browser, Chrome and now have the newest edition of Dolphin Browser installed on RAZR Max
    JB4.1.2. Dolphin is by far and away tops. Many proprietary features and loads pages faster than either of the others. I highly tecomemd you try Dolphin.
Search tags for this page

android browser flakey

next browser lightning
replace dolphin browser and replace with?