browser replacement

Reaction score
So i do not have my droid 4 rooted. My browser is so flakey lately. Is there a decent replacement for the browser. I remember when jelly bean came out there was issues with the keyboards and the browser, is there anything that fixes that with a decent browser experience

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hard question to answer without some trial and error. There are a lot of very good browsers out there and for some it's a personal preference thing. Try Lightning Browser or Next Browser if performance is an issue.

OP
Forcedbyhatred
Reaction score
Not a real preference thing. Mostly just looking for one that doesn't have issues with the physical keyboard. The native browser copies words all the time. The onscreen does the same swipe barely works on the browser and swift key does the same so maybe that can help with any recommendations

Erikbal

Reaction score
Give chrome a try, it works pretty well for me. I usually use the stock browser but sometimes use chrome for certain websites. I am not rooted either.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

JDH

Reaction score
I have stock browser, Chrome and now have the newest edition of Dolphin Browser installed on RAZR Max
JB4.1.2. Dolphin is by far and away tops. Many proprietary features and loads pages faster than either of the others. I highly tecomemd you try Dolphin.