1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Browser question

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by heavyvino, Jan 11, 2011.

1. heavyvino

heavyvino Member

Running SS 4.8 love it but would like a browser with a smaller footprint than the stock one, am playing with dolphin mini, and xscope.
    If I remove the stock browser will every thing still work or should I just hide the stock browser and just use one or both of those, I like them both.

Any advice?
  2. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

I honestly can't say 100% - but easiest thing would be to hide it - and play around - if you find no ill effects, let the rest of us know, delete, and continue! :)
  3. Fleury14

Fleury14 New Member

I always delete the stock launcher after changing roms (in favor of dolphin). Everything runs fine.
  4. mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei Team Liberty Theme Developer Premium Member

I freeze and installed MIREN browser...very fast and slick. The themed version looks good with SS also. Give me a few and ill post a dl link.

Sent From My DROID X Running SS X - Using Taptalk Pro